• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chattering teeth! Sorry no pics! lol

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
For the first time this evening I got Bobbin to chatter!! Hoping that's a good thing! :rolleyes:

He was laying on the floor and I was laid next to him, I started to stroke him. I had read on here about some enjoying being stoked behind the ear, so I tried this; I stroked him from behind the ear to his shoulder again and again and suddenly he started making a little chattering noise! :shock:

I was a bit paranoid at first so stopped, and he stopped chattering. So I started again and sure enough after a few moments he did it again! :D He would sort of do it in 4 second bursts, then stop and then do it again for another few seconds.

I may have over done it though because he moved after a while and hopped off:roll: ... but I'm so happy, I think I found his weak spot! :lol:

awwww yay!!! ive only ever had peanut do that ONCE and hes the only one who does it! i couldnt think of how to describe it but yeh thats the right word!!! hehe xxxx

I love it when Piper does that! She does it pretty much everytime I give her a good nose/jaw rub so I'm a little spoiled to it! :lol:

Back