• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent help needed - Blackpool

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Urgent transport or placement for an old bunny in Blackpool needed asap (cross-posted from another forum).........

I have recently been in touch with a young girl in Blackpool she is very very poorly and cannnot look after her 6/7 year old rabbit anymore.

Unfortunately the rabbit is very aggressive and the girls mum cant get anywhere near it so I would imagine its in a hutch all day everyday and food is just shoved in. Im sure if it was neutered and had a friend and space to run it would settle and be fine.

I have found a home for it down this way (West Sussex) but it is about a 5 hour trip. Does anyone know anywhere this poor bunny could be rehomed up that way or is anyone available to do half way transport.

Any ideas or help please call... Lisa...07787953347

Last edited:
Blackpool is a long way from us. We're going to Oxford this Saturday and then back down to Richmond on the same day, so could take a bunny between those two towns.

Gisela and Faye, thanks for the offers of transport :D

I'm afraid I don't know any details other than those in the first post. Will try to find out more and will get back to you.

Amy

Lisa has been in touch to say that this transport run is hopefully sorted :thumb:

Thanks again for the offers of help.

Amy

Back