• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xmas hampers

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
anyone know where I can get an xmas gift hamper or similar for my buns? I want to make xmas special:D

The only ones I have seen have 'rabbit chocolate' in them and I believe that cant be all that good for them.

:wave: Have to agree Pampered piggies have the best Christmas Hampers Ive seen :D Lovely choice. :D

Why dont you make up your own little hamper for them? You will know what they like best so you can choose what to put in it. if you use a willow basket or box for it they can chew on that also - so the container is useful too!:p

Why dont you make up your own little hamper for them? You will know what they like best so you can choose what to put in it. if you use a willow basket or box for it they can chew on that also - so the container is useful too!:p

Yep thats what i did for this year when i made up easter baskets for all my bunnies, i bought a pack of 3 or 5 round baskets from a local £1 shop then placed an order from bunny basics for different things and made up tailor made baskets for each bunny depending on their personal taste. They LOVED it, so will be doing similar for xmas, of course they each will get an extra treat wrapped up and delivered by bunny santa:lol: :lol:

Back