• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow Balls

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
The big ones, i think they sell them at pets at home, they are not a ball as such. I just think they are fantastic and encourage knawing of the ball...
just thought id big em up as lilly is sat chewing hers right now x

Oooh i bought Hugo his first one the other day & he's been throwing it around & chewing it ever since :D

I bought one yesterday - it came with 2 toys attached as well - not given it to them yet though. am a bit nervous it will get destroyed in 5 mins though!

Mine take ages to destroy theirs.. I bought 2 a month ago and they're still in one piece, slightly nibbled. I think they prefer carpet :rolleyes:

I bought one yesterday - it came with 2 toys attached as well - not given it to them yet though. am a bit nervous it will get destroyed in 5 mins though!

:lol: Tinkerbell and her 5 babies demolished 1 while we were away on hols for a week.Still have the 2 little toys that come with it though.

Yep mine love em too! don't tend to last a day in one piece, although I have found odd remnants.:D

My two can demolish a willow ball in a couple of hours! :shock:

They never actually eat a whole one though :? , they always leave a tiny bit! Strange :rolleyes: :lol:

Amber destroys them within mins!!! She loves them and throws them around! She sometimes tries to run with the huge one in her mouth nearly tripping over it. x x x

Back