• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Caramel Shortcake!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Seeing as you have been wonderful and fantastically supportive, I thought I would post some pics of the beautiful brave fighter! Enjoy!

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-13.jpg

Doing what she does best... chilling!

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-12.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-11.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-10.jpg

You can just see where her nodule was under her nostril!

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-9.jpg

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-8.jpg

You say food?

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-6.jpg

And a quick vid I just took to show you all how well she is doing!

Last edited:
Gosh, she looks good!! She seems to be quite a caracter! Doesn't fall for you teasing with those greens :lol:

Do you know Picasa? Very easy to brighten up your pics!

Makes your picture like this...

BabyfostersMatildaandFlynandCara-12.jpg

in about a second...

Just download picasa from google, it wil automaticaly put all your pictures on your pc together, is really user friendly and you can do lots of really simple thing, like make red eyes go away and reajust your pictures.

If I can use it, anybody can :)

You're welcome!
Funny thing...you can even make pictures taken at night on which appear to be just plain black, look like a picture again.

Just give a yell if you need help using it, but best is to test and play a bit and you will figure it out. It is really simple :)

She is only the most amazing, wonderful, fantastic girl in the entire world!!! Well done for getting better sweetheart, you're so so brave. We love you Carameeeel!!!! :love: Xx

Back