• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babe

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
well bit of a stange name (for us anyway, we are usually quite original) we never throught ov a name for her so called her babe for the time being so its jus sort of stuck, new name sugesstions are welcome.
She was a loner, well the only one in the litter but that could be due as her momy is getting on a bit for breeding (is 4 now) but her mommy decidedto escape out of her run and meet up with flapjack (her lover) for one last time :lol:
babe was a very greedy fat bunny but she wouls ov make a fantastic show rabbit but when moulting into her 4 month old coat her produced loads of white hairs but anyway that mkes no diff as she is great compary to her mommy even if mommy is bousterous, but she big enought to stick up for herself.
anyway here are some pics
(there a bit old as they r when she was a baby)
she is about 5-6 months now

few days old
DSC00359-1.jpg

at about 3weeks old
DSC00351-1.jpg

at about 3 months
DSC00442.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

Hi Rebecca :wave: Good to see you again :D

She's an absoluuuuuutely beautiful bunny, I love her! I want her :( :oops: :lol:

Who was her mummy, do we know her? I remember Flapjack :love:

Back