• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoping you can help me

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Hey Guys, I've written an article on why rabbits arent suitable for children for my AS coursework, and was hoping you could help me on the photo side of things? :) I'm looking for photos of neglected bunnies :cry:, and also clear pictures of good housing, but not really the huge sheds with massive runs - more things that the 'general public' would be prepared to buy/have in their gardens :D Thanks a lot xXXx

P.s. Just thought i'd better add, if you do not want me to use your pics in my work, pls dont post them :)

Hey hun :D You can use some pics of my hutches if ya like :D

A 6ft happyhutch is easily available on the mainland

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

And this is another 6ft happyhutch inside a run I brought from a pet shop. It does have a lid, its just not on in the pic because I was cleaning the hutch

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

These ones show the size of the bedroom part of the hutch, and Buu is a biggish bunny

DSC00210.jpg

DSC01376.jpg

I dont really have any showing how thin Beau was when I got him because he was always sitting all hunched up. He was starved though and it was horrible though you could feel all his bones really bad. My vet was shocked at how thin we was. And he didnt use his back legs for a while and would crawl like cat rather than hop and was weeing all over himself. And he had snuffles :(

000_0989.jpg

000_0963.jpg

Good luck with your coursework hun xxx

i have some foto's of bunny rescue's

unatended with diarria

konijnmetplakpoep1.jpg

neglected long haired bunny with mats everywhere, who was living in a very durthy hut

verwaarloosdkonijn01.jpg

a negelected bunny with ear mites

schurftmijt01.jpg

Back