• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking to bond.. Closest place to Birmingham?

Buggie Jay

Young Bun

I may go ahead and give a good home to a Doe or two for my two bucks...

I want to take them there to bond on site though, where is the closest centre to Birmingham?, does anyone know.

Thank you.

ooopppss sorry Lucy:oops: :oops: :oops: wasn't sure if you did bonding or not:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you do boarding should I ever see anyone looking for it?

There's also Lucy in Walsal Buggy:D :D :D

:lol: :lol: There is also Midlands Pet Welfare, I'm not sure they do bonding though :? :lol:

sorry folks, I would of named them all but assumed by buggies post that he was looking for the closest to the Brums centre :lol: :lol: :lol: do you drive buggy uk?

theres also doorkeep Louise - Solihull and rngpwelfare Tracy - Rugby:lol:

They are all on Rabbit rehome, just click rescues and pick west midlands or warwickshire;) I dont think Midland pet welfare is on there though so you would be better pm'ing Tree;)

I am looking for a human bonding place if anyone knows of one:lol: :lol: :lol:

How does that work Denny ?

The man chases and mounts the woman a few times and chomps on greens in between bouts ? :lol:

How does that work Denny ?

The man chases and mounts the woman a few times and chomps on greens in between bouts ? :lol:

well yes but first we both need to find time to get us together in a run first before we dine, chase and mount :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back