• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will my rabbits forget me???

Jennie Wright

Warren Scout
Got two boys, posted a few threads about them, who have been fighting. Treid a few methods to get them back together without fighting but failed so am going to get them bonded at a rescue with two little ladies. The rescue said they would be with them for at least a week - not sure what I am going to do without them now though!!! When they do come back, will they remember me? They seem to know my voice now etc but after a week, will they forget me and I will have to build up the relationship again? Any ideas?? thanks

Thank goodness for that!! Was worried I'd be fogotten. Can't visit as I am in Watford and they are off to Surrey to a very nice rescue.

Hope it works, how fab having 4 rabbits ah!!

They will remember you...our bunnies are always pleased to see their owners again ( seems Im not a suitable replacement). Its best not to visit though as it can interfere with the bonding process and rescues are very busy and often have limited appointments, which could be used for showing around potential adopters.

Thanks for the info and advice. Don't think I could visit though as I would want to pick them up and take them home. Going to miss them a lot!!!

Back