• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new picture I drew (not bunnies, sorry!) - U/D Coloured!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
This is my character Silverfox. He's a ninja. With machine-pistols. Because I can. :p :lol: :lol: :lol: He may look mean, but he's actually a good guy, and he's very sweet. :)

UPDATE: Now in colour!
2747468854e4b769.jpg

And the original without colour:
ef5a9b4aa36445b9.jpg

AMETHYST

Last edited:
wow you are very good at drawing, you obviously have a natural talent. Im completely useless about the level of a 4 year old:lol: :lol:
Sallyx

u r so good at drawing, cud have used sum1 like you a year ago!! i had to do an animation course and we had 2 draw the pictures, scan them into the pc, colour them on photoshop, and then put them into a flash programme and make a cartoon!!! needlesss to say mine was...well awful!

Now you see I can do the drawing but not the colouring on Photoshop! I really want to learn how to do that properly but I can't seem to be able to. Any tips? :)

Thanks to you both for your kind comments. :D

AMETHYST

im great at editing pictures/photos but not colouring in on it, i would ask Tamsin cus she did that lovely piccie for of my bunnies that she drew :)

Back