• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a video of my ninja..

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
thought id try out the video section of photo bucket.... not the best quality as it was on my phone at nite time

see the towel hanging up... below that the wall is crumbling away since he chewed all the wallpaper off... he now gets the other bit and actually moves the towel out of the way :(

Awwww what a sweetie !! Can i have him please?? :oops: :oops: :roll:

Edit...just seen your last post...erm...he's a sweetie.. I meant erm... bet you are glad you have him...erm :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

lol yeh!

donna always says she wants to bunnynap peanut, and one night i had a dream that she crept in (btw ihave NO idea what she looks like) with alvin in a little rucksack, alvin jumped out thee rucksack and threw one of those rope things up to my windows...climbes up and was like 'come on peanut you can escape' and peanut leapt out the window!!

yes..i HAD been drinking lots of malbu that nite! and peanut always sleeps outside but bcus he was porrly he was in my room making LOTS of noise so my dreams kep going bk 2 him.

*going to hide now*

and the blue litter tray is another place he likes to get :( highest bidder gets him lolololololol

one hundred thousand dollars!!!!

(haha sorry but im watching friends when phoebe and monica bet and thats wat phoebe just said as i read that!)

lol yeh!

donna always says she wants to bunnynap peanut, and one night i had a dream that she crept in (btw ihave NO idea what she looks like) with alvin in a little rucksack, alvin jumped out thee rucksack and threw one of those rope things up to my windows...climbes up and was like 'come on peanut you can escape' and peanut leapt out the window!!

yes..i HAD been drinking lots of malbu that nite! and peanut always sleeps outside but bcus he was porrly he was in my room making LOTS of noise so my dreams kep going bk 2 him.

*going to hide now*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol yeh!

*going to hide now*

maybe you dream the future...... *gets a disguise for Alvin*

lol he had a black balaclava on (which makes alot of sense considering hes black) little tiny BLACK leather gloves, and a rope thing round his shoulder ready to go.

oh i forgot to add..4 sum reason peanut was wearign a red cap. guess my subconcious thought he felt leftout

i actually cant rember the last time i had a dream... i dont think i sleep well enough to get dreams

Back