• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet's bills

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I have been in with Sorrel so often now they have stopped charging me for minor visits! This is good because I save money now but considering he said "I'm not charging you for checkups because you'll need to save your money for her x rays" I'm a little worried for the future.

still it was very nice of him to top up my baytril for free without telling anyone so I thought I'd share :)

awww thats so nice! my vet didnt charge me for peanuts second post neutre check up, they get one free but cus he ripped it open he needed 2, and they didnt charge me:)

My vet is great too ....Missys - one of my cats - bill is around the £800 at the mo (as detailed on the thread I cant stop thanking my lucky stars.....) & will continue to grow. But they dont charge me consultation fees......or for my neurotic check in phone calls to them:oops: :oops: ......or the buster collers she wont wear!!!

I try to keep a bit on a credit card to take my lot to the vet for the routine stuff. But every once in a while a big bill will unexpectedly pop up, like a few weeks ago when Timmy was so ill.....and I consider myself very fortunate that my vet will allow me to pay the big ones off in installments if I have to. It gives me a lot of peace of mind knowing that I can get my buns seen to whenever they need it without any problem.:D

Just been going on about our vet, shes Brilliant :D She always lets me off too :oops: Think im going to set up an account solely for vets bills though & have some money from my bank going in every month, both the girls being ill last week has wiped both me & mum out totally :roll: Xx

My vets are forever giving me freebies and toys for the rabbits.

I got whole bottle of Cimetidine free for Caspian because it was nearly out of date and they give me free baytril and Metaclopromide (which evapourates once opened so cant be monitored) too :D .

Back