• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia & Jen

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
My Babies. I love them soooo much!!!!

My Miracle :love: (Can see how much weight she lost on this one, Honestly didnt believe the vet when she said how much she'd lost in days, til I saw her grooming :()
Littlepeople001.jpg

Hello Mummy
Littlepeople004.jpg

Awwwwwh
Littlepeople008.jpg

Littlepeople009.jpg

Happppppppppyyyy!
Littlepeople010.jpg

Another Happpppppy bunny :D
Littlepeople013.jpg

oh there beautiful! which ones which? your black and one one looks a bit like domino, altho hes turned into a little porker haha! xxx

Jen's the agouti and Rhia's the black & white ;)

She's tiny :shock:

Still very gorgeous though :love: :love:

awww they are so lovely... im really glad she started to eat again.... scaring her mummy like that.... shell put all her weight back on in no time :)

Thank Yooou :D Karen, I've had to split them but they come indoors for a few hours a night for supervised play time - Just cant trust Jen with Rhia :roll: Gem I know, she does look tiny and seems all vunerable Bless her - She has started putting weight on now though cos Mummys stuffing her :oops: I love em :love: Xx

Back