• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more rescue babies ...cute!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
BABIES.jpg

these little loves came to us via our local rspca as they no longer have facilities to take in rabbits .

They were dumped in a box. :evil: :evil: left on someones doorstep:evil:

3 babies look around 8 t0 10 weeks old but the other one we think is their sister from an earlier litter ...prob around 12 to 14 weeks old .

i wonder if mummy bun has had yet more babies and thats why these were dumped :( :( :(

they are all in good health and extremely lively and friendly :)

BABIESMORE.jpg

the little white one :love: :love: :love: :love:

omg how beautiful r they? im a sucker 4 tan and whites hehehe!! there beautiful, thank god they were found! x

awww that little one at the back looks like my peanut as a baby!!! (peanut butter junior hehehehehe)

Tracey has named them not me ....:lol: :lol:

The big one at the front is Melody.:D

The two orange and white smaller ones are boy and girl and they are called .....Marmalade and Marmite :roll: :roll: :oops:

And not sure about the white little boy ....Milo or Miffy :D

too light to be marmite hehe!! i like marmalade though!

i think milo, miffy sounds too girly! they r sooo cute tho i want to steal them!! hehe

I WANT MELODY! :love:

Seriously how do you people who foster not give your heart to them all? ! :shock: I don't think I could do it... :oops:

i seriously have to stop looking! i just want to steal the mini peanut!! *plots bunnynapping plan* hehehe!

lol and im collecting a foster tomorrow... *please be an ugly bunny* lol!!!! (how mean dus that sound?? im prayin he isnt ulta cute!!!)

i know. im gunna love him anyway. hes a lionhead and i love them. but its okay i wont get attatched"!

Yay, I have been waiting for these pics since the weekend...

How cute are they?! It must be so nice having lots of baby bunnies about at the moment :D

Back