• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I cant stop taking piccies of this special girl :oops:

Picture1557.jpg

Picture1555.jpg

Janex

its ok, we forgive you taking the pics, as long as you continue to post them on here! :lol: she is beautiful, and totally changed my opinion of REW. x Jess

I LOVE seeing new pics of the ever-gorgeous Bobbie.....so keep clicking away!!!:D :D That first pic would have made a FANTASTIC calendar pic!!!!!:D

I am the same with mine......I have two photobuckets full of my bunny pics!!!:oops: :oops:

Last edited:
She really is a beautiful little lady and she has stolen your heart! You take some good clear photos, what camera do you use? I think the first one should be on a calendar too.

She really is a beautiful little lady and she has stolen your heart! You take some good clear photos, what camera do you use? I think the first one should be on a calendar too.

I can assure you that any quality of photo has nothing to do with me !! I just point and click :oops:
The camera is an Olympus Camedia Zoom and is about 3 years old now. I still dont know how to work it :oops: well certainly not all its features anyway !! :rolleyes:

Janex :wave:

Back