• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

please wish her luck...update op done

Radish

Mama Doe
Hi

Maisie is going in to be spayed tomorrow,please wish her luck.

right now she is frantically building a nest.

PB070174.jpg

PB070184.jpg

and her soon to be boyfriend Mr Fairweather is sitting on top of his litter box wondering what the hell the mad rabbit across the room is doing.

PB070173.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: She's obviously trying to get everything done before the big day...a bit like cleaning the house before going on holiday!!:lol:

Aww they are both beautiful :D

Good Luck Maisie, have a good sleep and enjoy all the extra fuss you'll be getting when you wake up ;)

Hi

thanks for the good wishes.

They didn't operate on Maisie until i got there so i managed to see most of her operation, in between other jobs.

She was funny when she was recovering because she wanted to walk around but spent most of her time looking like she was break dancing and i kept having to put her back on her heat pad and cover her up.

she's back home now on a cushion and covered with a blanket...she has hay nearby if she gets peckish later.

I hope everything continues to go smoothly, but so far so good.....we are now one step nearer to being able to do intro's which i'm really looking forward to as it would be so nice if my two buns like each other.

Hi

thanks for the good wishes.

They didn't operate on Maisie until i got there so i managed to see most of her operation, in between other jobs.

She was funny when she was recovering because she wanted to walk around but spent most of her time looking like she was break dancing and i kept having to put her back on her heat pad and cover her up.

she's back home now on a cushion and covered with a blanket...she has hay nearby if she gets peckish later.

I hope everything continues to go smoothly, but so far so good.....we are now one step nearer to being able to do intro's which i'm really looking forward to as it would be so nice if my two buns like each other.

Glad the op' went well and she is back home :D

Janex

thanks she's such a sweet rabbit,i never realised how endearing they could be...she's been a mare for a week being all hormonal but hopefully back to her sweet little self very soon. x

thanks she's such a sweet rabbit,i never realised how endearing they could be...she's been a mare for a week being all hormonal but hopefully back to her sweet little self very soon. x

Awwwww, us Does can be a slave to our hormones :rolleyes:

Janex

Back