• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disappointed with Hay Experts Late Delivery

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
I ordered my rabbit stuff on Saturday. They sent me an email saying Picking And Packing yesterday. I asked what that meant, and they said it was just a term to say that they were going to dispatch tomorrow and deliver Wednesday. I didn't get a dispatch order yesterday and I haven't got the package today. I have no hay whatsoever so I've had to get Tesco hay again. I'm disappointed that they haven't delivered on time. I need it and I have always had bad delivery times from Hay Experts.

Thats why i dont order stuff i 'need' online,but then it depends what local to you i suppose! I get bg bales off the farm, £3 a bale and it lasts 5 rabbits 6 weeks!

That is odd. They've been good for me. Have you tried phoning them? They usually email you to your paypal email with despatch details.

I do it by courier. I just emailed Customer Care and she said she'll talk to them now, so it's the courier fault, not Hay Experts themselves. They have dispatched it, it's just the courier hasn't delivered it yet.

i've never had a problem with hay experts delivery, and they where really helpful with any quieries ive had

Hay experts have always been really quick for delivery with me and im not even on the mainland :? Its probably at your post office :D

I had a problem with my last delivery when the courier took 4 days to deliver it once it had been dispatched. The lady from Hay Experts was very helpful when I spoke to her and apologetic but if this is going to be a common problem perhaps they need to change courier? I'll be placing my next order pretty soon so will wait and see when that arrives.

Was expecting a bale from Dust Free Hay to arrive today which it hasn't - maybe I'm hard to find?!:rolleyes:

I got mine today, I ordered it on Friday night so it wasn't processed til Monday (my fault). They appear to have changed courier since last time, maybe that's why - never had a problem with the old courier :)

The customer care person was really apoletic. Some how, the parcel didn't get labelled or scanned so never got onto the truck so she's said it's on there and it should be here tomorrow. She went down there herself to make sure it was done. So kind!!:)

Their courier is a problem. My last parcel was labelled correctly and clearly and the courier delivered it to completely the wrong house. The poor young boy who lived there dragged it (2 packages of Megazorb plus other bulky heavy stuff!) all the way to my house, bless him :angel:

I ordered my rabbit stuff on Saturday. They sent me an email saying Picking And Packing yesterday. I asked what that meant, and they said it was just a term to say that they were going to dispatch tomorrow and deliver Wednesday. I didn't get a dispatch order yesterday and I haven't got the package today. I have no hay whatsoever so I've had to get Tesco hay again. I'm disappointed that they haven't delivered on time. I need it and I have always had bad delivery times from Hay Experts.

sorry but to me your message doesn't make any sence at all.
if you recieved an email saying they were picking and packing yesterday and despactichin tomorrow (ie today) then you will recieve it tomorrow.
hmm.
I olove HE as lisa is fantastic x

Last edited:
ah rite, that makes sense, although since you placed the order sat, i would have expected del tomorrow. xxx

I have always found them to be real quick. I only ordered some stuff on monday and it was here by lunch time today

I've always found Hay Experts to be excellent, even if the courier company is generally good it all ultimately comes down to the driver :?

I once accidentally put my HE order to be delivered to home instead of work. The courier called me said "hiya I'm outside you house trying to deliver your packages" I asked him if he was coming to the industrial estate where I work... he said "oh yeh, no probs I'll be over later". He knew me because he had previously delivered another HE order of Megazorb and said "oh you have rabbits, me too!" how sweet! :D

So it just goes to show... it's all down to how lovely the driver is :rolleyes: :D

Back