• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Fish Tank Bunny

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Hello, my name is Danio... it's a bit of an odd name, auntie Faye says that it's a type of aquarium fish... and that I must be a fish, cos I was being kept in a fish tank :rolleyes:
tank6.jpg

When auntie Faye first brought me home, she kept saying I was "such a knotty boy!"

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank1.jpg

tank4.jpg

but I don't think I was being knotty... I thought I was being rather good letting her chop my dreadlocks out - I'd been growing them for ages! :roll:

next she says she's getting my balls chopped off too... I said "ok, as long as I get some veg!"
tank5.jpg

ta ta for now :wave: auntie Faye says that she'll keep you all updated on my progress, and once I'm beautiful and ball-less I might get a new home with my very own wife! :D

:lol: :lol: Bless the little rasta bun!! He is gorgeous!! Did Autie Faye explain exactly what the whole ball chopping scenario entails I wonder???

:lol: :lol: Bless the little rasta bun!! He is gorgeous!! Did Autie Faye explain exactly what the whole ball chopping scenario entails I wonder???

the details are strictly 'need-to-know'... he doesn't need to know! ;) :lol:

oh wow, he's gorgous. Where has he come from then?

Freead bunny from this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=107185
being kept in a fish tank... wood shavings, no hay etc. he wasn't even being let out of the tank for a run around since the owner had started working full time :(

Aww Faye he is gorgeous...shall we all take bets on whether he stays or not??:lol:
Well done for getting him!

Awww bless him, I've been wanting to see this little chap! Well done for taking him... and freeing him of his dreadful dreads! :lol:

He is SO gorgeous!:D :D

What a terrible way for a poor bunny to live!:cry: I am SO happy that you have him now, and he has a lovely new life ahead of him like everybun deserves!!!:D

Back