• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he smells

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
lol im sorry 4 posting such a weird thread...but when peanut used to 'spray' etc and get al oer excited and runr ound the run when he saw jelly..he used to give off this horrid smell!! ever since he was neutured...its gone. obviously...

however, yesterday when they were chasign each other round the room...he gave off this smell again...

what is it?why dus he do it?

sorry4 being gross!haha

Do you mean that he is still spraying and that it smells? When I introduced my two, Bailey had been neutered for 2 months and no longer sprayed or smelt. However, when they had just met he started spraying again and got really smelly. It stopped after about 3 or 4 days though, thank goodness! :)

no he didnt spray. they had a little scuffled and cus i wasa wuss i pulled him out of it and he just smelt REALLY BAD lol

no he didnt spray. they had a little scuffled and cus i wasa wuss i pulled him out of it and he just smelt REALLY BAD lol

lol, I don't know then :lol: Both mine were very 'fragrant' when they met (to the extent that I was actually wondering whether she was really spayed :shock:).

maybe hes just gross in general lol. actually i neva seen him look so white since hes been bonded.hahahaha

jelly must clean him ALOT

oi!!lol!

no seriously hel be like lying down on his back with his legs in the air, hel **** proper loud, lead up and start barking like mad! its hilarious, il have 2 film it!!

but it does smell tho:(

actually i did **** once when i first arted going out with my boyf and blamed on the dog hahha

My dog does jet propelled farts, its really funny, she will be standing there then she suddenly shoots forward like an imaginary foot has just kicked her from behind and then she looks behind her and runs and hides, then the smell hits you:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back