• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey there

Jolliman

New Kit
Well, this isnt my first topic, but i thought i would make a formal introduction topic.

My names Ryan, i recently took care of a rabbit from one of my friends. She didnt want it, and was moving away anyways. I have allways wanted a rabbit, and was thinking about getting one very soon, so i jumped at the chance.

She (the rabbit) is roughly 4.5/5.5 months old. She was bough on the 21st July from P@H. My friend wasnt told how old she is, or her breed, and im pretty new to this so im not so sure either.

She is quite a big bunny, and she is albino, so if any of you can tell from the pics, i would be great full. Although i know if must be difficult from just pictures.

Anyway, her name is elliott and she is a crazy bunny. She loves to bounce about. She very rarely stays still unless she has bounced and ran her ways into being very tired lol.

Here are a few pics

MmMmMmMmmmm carrot, my fav!

Picture002.jpg

Ready, set, boinggggggg!
Picture011.jpg

HmmmmZ... Whats is in this bowl?

Picture018-1.jpg

*Yawnnn*

Im tired...

Picture004.jpg

Hi! :wave:

She is a lovely girl. Sorry, apart from the obvious (white lop eared rabbit) I haven't a clue!

You will find lots on here to help you keep her happy and healthy.

:D

Hi and Welcome to RU :wave:

She looks like she may be a dwarf lop...how much does she weigh?

She weighs about 2.4 / 2.6 kg's. Very hard to get her to sit still long enough to weigh, but she is about that.

Hi she is lovely:D
A question though..is her nose dirty due to her eating or drinking or does she has a snuffly problem?

Hi she is lovely:D
A question though..is her nose dirty due to her eating or drinking or does she has a snuffly problem?

She has snuffly problems

She is on bayrill atm. Allthough it runs out on monday, but i have another appointment for saterday at the vet so the can see how she is getting along.

She seems to be gettin better though. She sneezes alto less than she did last week. Hopefully she wont have to be on them for much longer. She really hates them!

Hello :wave: and welcome to you and your lovely Bun... do you mean she is on Baytril antibiotics ? Hope she gets well soon, she is very cute :D

Back