• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Pebble is having me on.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
She had her spay yesterday and has now decided not to eat ANYTHING - except spring greens..... she knows she's not allowed veg yet because of her delicate tummy - but what am I to do !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats what Meggie did! I let her eat the veg she wanted (thou it doesn't upset her tummy) and cut it down after a couple of days so she started eating more pellets again.

Will she also take other bits like freshly picked grass, herbs and carrot tops? Ensure that there is lots of hay and her normal pellets availble so she can start on those as soon as she is ready.

:wave: Her pellets are available and she has meadow hay and herbage. She did start on some hay last night which was fab :D I gave her a junior Excell pellet and she loved it so put a few in with her SS in the hope she will eat them too. I think she will be fine, no soft poos so the spring greens are obviosuly ok on her tummy at the mo, and she's drinking plenty too :D Like i say I think she's having me on !! She sees me give the other fosters veg and baby pellets and wants the same :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Face it hon - you're wrapped around her little toe!! :lol:

:oops: :oops: she's special...she deserves some fuss...:oops: :oops: ..... oh ok yeah you are right she's got me jumping hoops !! :lol: :lol: :lol: Louise - hope you are taking note - this lady knows what she likes !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rember when I got sooty neutered he refused to eat hay for a week :( Hope your fussy little madam feels less sorry for herself soon and is looking forward to her new home.

you are supposed to tempt your bun w/ whatever treats so that you can move her diet back to normal in about 1 week.

So just eating treats for the 1st and 2nd day after surgery is okay. Although for my bunnies, Goofball takes a few days to go back to normal diet, whereas Minnie takes only a few hr. to move back to normal diet.

YAY :D

I know I often try and tempt my rabbits with some freshly cut grass (I go out onto the lawn with a pair of scissors!).

Hannah

Back