• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets today!

isla

Mama Doe
My sister (who now loves bunnies so much she want to join here) had to take our new bunny to the vets today, and I'm starting to think she'll be one expencive bun. I haven't heard the whole story yet as my sis has poped out for a few drinks, but I got a text from her saying that the rabbit has to have eye drops 6 times a day till they are gone, then we have to go to the vets next week to start the ear drops, then work through everythink else slowly.

Poor bunny.

hopefully more of an initial outlay as she hasn't been looked after and then everything is fixed she will be ok.:rabbit2:

Hopefully, and also hopefully it'll not be too long before we can get her spayed, shes fine when she hopping around the room, but if she is in her cage and I need to clean it she can be a little monster!

Back