PDA

View Full Version : What are you buying your buns for xmas?

petticoat74
06-11-2007, 06:46 PM
After our great Sarah Jane has organised the secret santa, got me thinking what we are all buying for our own buns?:D I have just looked at Bunny Basics and OMG I dunno where to start!!:lol:

kayjay
06-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm not buying mine anything, firstly I don't have enough money and secondly they never eat or play with anything I've bought them in the past. They don't like willow balls, don't eat the posh hay and don't play with toys. Last year they got a green tunnel which MJ ate :rolleyes: So this year they'll have a carrot for their Christmas dinner and be grateful :lol:

Thea & Bobbin
06-11-2007, 06:48 PM
I am getting Bobbin a personalised Cardboard Guy house :D and probably lots more goodies too!

http://www.cardboardguy.co.uk/

BB Mommy
I'm not buying mine anything either as there is nothing they really need. I'm donating the money to the rescue bunnies instead:D

Thea & Bobbin
I'm not buying mine anything, firstly I don't have enough money and secondly they never eat or play with anything I've bought them in the past. They don't like willow balls, don't eat the posh hay and don't play with toys. Last year they got a green tunnel which MJ ate :rolleyes: So this year they'll have a carrot for their Christmas dinner and be grateful :lol:

HAHAAAA! Awwwwww! :lol:

Indiechic
06-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I am getting Bobbin a personalised Cardboard Guy house :D and probably lots more goodies too!

they are very nice but very expensive for what they are x

petticoat74
06-11-2007, 06:52 PM

Oh I like those!!:D Tho can guarantee if I got one for Pix it would be demolished in about a second!!:lol: Be great for Izzi though!!

Thea & Bobbin
06-11-2007, 07:03 PM
they are very nice but very expensive for what they are x

They donate 1 to Bobtails Rescue for each one sold :D They also give them the prototypes etc.

For 15 I will just have to cut out three packs of fags at christmas ;) :lol:

petticoat74
06-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Bet Bobbin will love it;) :D

Indiechic
06-11-2007, 07:06 PM
They donate 1 to Bobtails Rescue for each one sold :D They also give them the prototypes etc.

For 15 I will just have to cut out three packs of fags at christmas ;) :lol:

1s not alot when they cost so little for them to make...
r u trying to quite fagging it thea?
xxx

Thea & Bobbin
06-11-2007, 07:08 PM
1s not alot when they cost so little for them to make...
r u trying to quite fagging it thea?
xxx

I'm not sure how much they cost to manufacture, but surely that's not the point, it's what I - the consumer - is willing to pay for it ;) And every little donation helps :D

No, not quitting, thankyou! :rolleyes:

LionheadLuver
06-11-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm getting my girls:

A Gift basket(contains willow ring toy, hay, pine cones, basket)
Willow Tunnel
Small vine balls

Indiechic
06-11-2007, 07:09 PM
he he just having three packets less to pay for it eh.

I personally wouldn't pay that for it cus mine eat ANYTHING and would demolish it x

Thea & Bobbin
06-11-2007, 07:13 PM
he he just having three packets less to pay for it eh.

I personally wouldn't pay that for it cus mine eat ANYTHING and would demolish it x

Oh yes, no doubt Bobbin will eat it.... but that's half the fun! :lol:

petticoat74
06-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Think I gonna get my lot willow tunnel and balls and treat boxes and some different hay and alfalfa, but then I got to buy for my piggies and my dog too:shock: and thats before my family... oh well, more O/T for me then!!:lol:

MopsyMops =]
06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Mopsy will start the day with christmas breaksfast =] then it will be pressie time which will be treats and a willow ball probs she loves them =] hehe xx

Becca6
07-11-2007, 02:23 AM

My two love their cardboard guy castle. I did think I was a little mad paying - I think - 24-ish - as I thought they'd demolish it very quickly, but it's very sturdy and amazingly three months later it's still standing.

Both of them have had a good go at it but the cardboard is so much stronger than I expected that they can still climb all three levels. And the cat loves to sleep in the bottom level. :-)

Mine will be getting new supplies of willow balls, rings and other goodies from Bunny Basics and Hay Experts.

Oh and I got them a fantastic new tube yesterday which they're loving so they'll get another one. It's like a chube but coated in hay - can't think how they've done it - but both have spent hours chewing it and it's not making any dent in it.

Rebec

MacGyver Bunny
07-11-2007, 02:35 AM
I'm not buying mine anything either. But they can have all the cardboard boxes that my presents come in! :lol:

Steph
07-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I always get my bunnies something and the foster bunnies too :D Ive bought some little things from Sally at Pampered Piggies, she has some awesome Christmas Hampers and bunny crackers in too :D

http://www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk/

chloaster
07-11-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm not buying my lot anything either - although all the newbies will be getting a myxi jab and neuter - does that count? :? :lol:

Phoebesmummy9
07-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Gunna get mine some wicca bins (asda for 1 each and they LOVE them) wicca walls, a cardboard castle and some treats :D then i have 2 cats and 2 hammys to buy.. ;)

Willow_Warren
07-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Extra cuddles and attention coz i'll be home for a couple of extra days!

I've just bought Barley a shed and spent hours modifying it for him.... what more does he want???

Hannah

March Hare
07-11-2007, 03:38 PM
I never plan out in advance what I am going to buy my bunnies......I just wander around the petshops until I see things that I think they will like!:D I also buy tons of fresh veg in and make them a special big Christmas dinner, which is always served amidst a copious amount of tinsel (kept out of bun's reach!) and Christmas carols playing on the CD player!!!!!:oops: :oops:

I am such a saddo!:oops:

Thea & Bobbin
07-11-2007, 03:47 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jocelyn
07-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Mine get spoilt all year round, I don't feel I need to give them anything as they have everything already!

Julia123
07-11-2007, 04:28 PM
I always get my bunnies something and the foster bunnies too :D Ive bought some little things from Sally at Pampered Piggies, she has some awesome Christmas Hampers and bunny crackers in too :D

http://www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk/

Steph :wave: tell me about the crackers !! :p

Veronica
07-11-2007, 05:23 PM
I never plan out in advance what I am going to buy my bunnies......I just wander around the petshops until I see things that I think they will like!:D I also buy tons of fresh veg in and make them a special big Christmas dinner, which is always served amidst a copious amount of tinsel (kept out of bun's reach!) and Christmas carols playing on the CD player!!!!!:oops: :oops:

Regards veg, that's exactly what I do with mine :D I cut up a lovely seasonal selection of veg, and I give it to them just before I sit down with my family for dinner :D They also get 'fancy hay' on Christmas day too. It's all about the nosh really!! :lol:

I've already started buying a few bits and bobs....nothing too big, but the odd willow ball here and there, to put together to give them on the day. I think the best thing you can give them is extra cuddles, which from me is what they'll get as I get the chance to spend all day at home cosy with the family :D :D :D

Oooo I :love: Christmas!!!

catswhiskas
07-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Well Flyn and Matilda love toys so I will probably get them some more! Sandy and Lily have destroyed their carrot patch toy, so will get them another one! And Caramel is far too grown up for toys but loves her grub so will get her some fancy hay and veg! Of course they will all get a share in that too!

Rosie Rabbit
07-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I'll probably buy Rosie a couple of things, but to be honest, she usually ignores the stuff we buy her :roll:

This is her last Christmas with her pressie from the Hay Experts :D

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/rosie_rabbit/Xmas_day_06_2.jpg

Joanne26
07-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Awwww, that's lovely! :D

Is that you just out of shot looking on admiringly at your Rosie? ;)

Rosie Rabbit
07-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Awwww, that's lovely! :D

Is that you just out of shot looking on admiringly at your Rosie? ;)

Thank you Joanne :wave:

It's actually my hubby gazing lovingly at her :rolleyes: :lol:

Gem
07-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Not idea yet but I know they'll get masses, they always do :oops:

Becki xX
07-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Argh - Too early!! :o I dont know, they arent into much atm so going to wait & see :D xX

Gem
07-11-2007, 11:24 PM
although all the newbies will be getting a myxi jab and neuter - does that count? :? :lol:

Thats a good point my young girls will be getting a neuter too :oops: :lol:

Joanne26
08-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Thank you Joanne :wave:

It's actually my hubby gazing lovingly at her :rolleyes: :lol:

Awwww, even sweeter then! :D

JIMGRACIE
08-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Bindi and Maya (and my other animals) get what they need all year round...they get 2 weeks of me over christmas....what more do they need??

The money i would usually spend on them is being sent to the rescue we adopted our dog from. And the rescue is getting lots of mesh for the bunny and piggie enclosures there.

Steph
09-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Steph :wave: tell me about the crackers !! :p

Julia they are so cute ! They are for bunnies or piggies though :lol: Lovely little pics of buns on :D You could put them on the Christmas Table and give the treats to bunny once you have finished lunch :D :lol:

susiemae
09-11-2007, 11:16 AM

Wow, these are brilliant. Im going to get my buns one. Hopefully then they will stop chewing the sofa/carpet/furniture:rolleyes:

SarahP
09-11-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm going to get some goodies from Pampered Piggies - there are some great goodies on there (including bunnies xmas dinner!)

Thea & Bobbin
13-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Yey the Cardboard Guy house came today... luckily there's not many people at work other wise I would have gotten the **** taken out of me a lot!! :lol:

Thing is, now I just want to put it together for him, and not wait till Christmas, does it really matter? ... they don't know who Jesus was and when he was born! :lol: ;)

toffee
13-11-2007, 04:19 PM
I'll be buying their pressies from Bunnycamp on Sunday. Anyone near Bradford come along and join in!!

xEMMAx
13-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Ohhhh I've not started looking yet! :D Get paid next Friday so I'd better start looking and making a list ;)

Vikki*and*the*buns
13-11-2007, 07:04 PM
see this thread for what I've got them

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=106104

just got to get mouse and the piggies something now. and everyones christmas dinners. Mouse eats turkey so he will have his christmas dinner when we have ours:lol: