• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you buying your buns for xmas?

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
After our great Sarah Jane has organised the secret santa, got me thinking what we are all buying for our own buns?:D I have just looked at Bunny Basics and OMG I dunno where to start!!:lol:

I'm not buying mine anything, firstly I don't have enough money and secondly they never eat or play with anything I've bought them in the past. They don't like willow balls, don't eat the posh hay and don't play with toys. Last year they got a green tunnel which MJ ate :rolleyes: So this year they'll have a carrot for their Christmas dinner and be grateful :lol:

I'm not buying mine anything either as there is nothing they really need. I'm donating the money to the rescue bunnies instead:D

I'm not buying mine anything, firstly I don't have enough money and secondly they never eat or play with anything I've bought them in the past. They don't like willow balls, don't eat the posh hay and don't play with toys. Last year they got a green tunnel which MJ ate :rolleyes: So this year they'll have a carrot for their Christmas dinner and be grateful :lol:

HAHAAAA! Awwwwww! :lol:

They donate £1 to Bobtails Rescue for each one sold :D They also give them the prototypes etc.

For £15 I will just have to cut out three packs of fags at christmas ;) :lol:

£1s not alot when they cost so little for them to make...
r u trying to quite fagging it thea?
xxx

£1s not alot when they cost so little for them to make...
r u trying to quite fagging it thea?
xxx

I'm not sure how much they cost to manufacture, but surely that's not the point, it's what I - the consumer - is willing to pay for it ;) And every little donation helps :D

No, not quitting, thankyou! :rolleyes:

he he just having three packets less to pay for it eh.

I personally wouldn't pay that for it cus mine eat ANYTHING and would demolish it x

Think I gonna get my lot willow tunnel and balls and treat boxes and some different hay and alfalfa, but then I got to buy for my piggies and my dog too:shock: and thats before my family... oh well, more O/T for me then!!:lol:

Mopsy will start the day with christmas breaksfast =] then it will be pressie time which will be treats and a willow ball probs she loves them =] hehe xx

I am getting Bobbin a personalised Cardboard Guy house :D and probably lots more goodies too!

http://www.cardboardguy.co.uk/

My two love their cardboard guy castle. I did think I was a little mad paying - I think - £24-ish - as I thought they'd demolish it very quickly, but it's very sturdy and amazingly three months later it's still standing.

Both of them have had a good go at it but the cardboard is so much stronger than I expected that they can still climb all three levels. And the cat loves to sleep in the bottom level. :)

Mine will be getting new supplies of willow balls, rings and other goodies from Bunny Basics and Hay Experts.

Oh and I got them a fantastic new tube yesterday which they're loving so they'll get another one. It's like a chube but coated in hay - can't think how they've done it - but both have spent hours chewing it and it's not making any dent in it.

Rebec

I'm not buying my lot anything either - although all the newbies will be getting a myxi jab and neuter - does that count? :? :lol:

Back