• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering Vibes for Timmy U/D Not eating much :-(

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
:roll: bit late posting this but Timmy went in for his neuter this morning, going to pick him up in an hour.:D :D

Speedy healing vibes please

Trying to decide what treat to buy him for being a good boy:D

Last edited:

Timmys home now, had LOTS of treats bought for him:D hes very quiet but looks very sleepy, poor little fella, looks a bit shell shocked:shock:

have just left him alone quietly will check on him again in half an hour..........just waiting for those poops now:lol: Nurse said she saw him have a small nibble on some hay, havnt seen him eat yet myself but he has lots of different things to tempt him:)

Had a tiny nibble on a piece of cabbage, but thats all ive seen him eat..........................got my video camera on him so i can monitor him without standing over him all the time.

Hes very quiet, but difficult to tell as he usually just sits around alot anyway, was wondering about putting his girlfriend to be near him or wondering if it would get him too excited and should he just be kept quiet tonight:roll:

Hmmm difficult to know what to do?

We had Zulu neutered today and he will only eat shredded cabbage too. I expect he will be much perkier in the morning.

Squidgy took about 48 hours to return to mormal eating after his neuter. He only wanted to eat grass, and didn't poop for AGES! He was fine though. It just seems like forever whilst your waiting for them to get better.

How is Timmy doing today? I hope he is feeling a bit better, and starting to eat more!:D

TONS more healing vibes for Timmy. XXXXX ((((( VIBES )))))

Sorry guys havnt got back here to give you an update, been too preoccupied with TLC with Timmy.

well this morning hes starting to look a bit more like his normal self, still only really eating kale and greens, although i think he ate a few pellets over night as his bowl seemed to have been slightly disturbed, hes been sitting out in his litter tray for about an hour earlier having a really good wash all over, hes drinking, pooing is happening more now though last night there was a little pile in the litter tray where he had just been and it looked a little softer than usual, it wasnt runny or sticky, (sorry if im sounding gross) but i put it down to him just eating veg and not really much of anything else, he hasnt bounced back as quickly as Petey did after his neuter but i guess each bun is different and Pete was alot younger and nothing really phases him anyway:)

Anyway hes back to the vet tomorrow for his post op check.

Just feel really sorry for him, i know its a routine op but it really seems as though its all been a bit too much of an ordeal for him, im keeping my fingers crossed he wont have to have another GA for a very long time:roll:

Back