• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport from: Nottingham/Sheffield/Liverpool - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted for: CottonMather

It's for the three girl Honeybunny piglets, who have an offer of a home together

we need transport from: Nottingham/Sheffield/Liverpool - Newcastle Upon Tyne

Nottingham would be ideal, but I can get them a bit further north if need be...

Thanks
Faye

I can do Sheffield to a bit further north if that helps but can't get all the way to Liverpool I'm afraid.

Helen x

Im able to drop off in newcastle if you need it! Im from there and can easily meet someone to pick up bunny and drop them off to thier forever home :D

Thats a bit too far for me to go from Sheffield, can anyone do another leg of the journey say from Harrogate or a bit further north?

Ok, we've had an offer from someone off the guineapig forum to go from Harrogate up to Middlesborough... :D
So is everyone ok to do this Sunday? Amy, what time are you planning on leaving Nottingham?

I'm planning to leave Nottingham at 12 mid-day on Sunday.

Faye, I can either pick them up from yours or you can drop them off here mid/late morning.

Amy

Thanks for the offer Jo, I think the piggy's new owner is able to do that stretch - I'll let you know if anything falls through though :D

I'd like to put together a plan of the whole journey with everyone's moblie no. car type and location where they're meeting if possible... can you guys pm me these details and I'll knock something up?

Amy, I will be driving back from Liverpool at that time, so it'd be great if you could collect them in the morning (o/h will be in to hand them over)... otherwise I can bring them over to you on the saturday night (I could lend you one of my spare indoor cages) :D

This is so exciting... I thought a run up to newcastle might be asking too much - I'm so pleased they get to go together! :D

Faye, will PM my details to you. I'll pick the piggies up from yours Sunday at 11 ish if that's OK? Don't really want them overnight because I have no experience with piggies and wouldn't know how to care for them. :oops:

Sooz, Is it OK if I drop them off at yours and Helen picks them up?

Amy

Yep fine with me but I know sod all about them.....so dont leave them here too long!!

Thanks so much to everyone involved with this piggy run! :wave: :D
The 3 girls are now happily settled in their new home! :D
There is a thread over on the guinea pig forum expressing thanks from their new mummy...

Back