• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For cat lovers!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I`m pleased ti introduce `Tubatha`, the newest teeny weeny addition to our household:D

She`s now just over 8 wks old & came to us via a friend of a friend. She`s absolutely thriving, loves her cuddles as much as her playtime & casper absolutely adores her:love: :love: :love: They`re totally inseperable:D

Anyway, here`s some piccies:

The day she arrived
DSC00002-14.jpg

Already showing her cheeky side
DSC00005-10.jpg

Here you can see how teeny she is!
DSC00015-5.jpg

Asleep with her best friend Casper, can you believe he`s only 8 mths old himself?!:shock: :lol: :lol:
DSC00039-3.jpg

With another of her new friends, sadie
DSC00016-4.jpg

And finally enjoying supper with some of the others
DSC00044-2.jpg

Hope you love her too

Su.x

Awww look at that tongue :shock:

Kittens grow up so mch slower than rabbits dont they. Its quite nice having two adults and a kitten as we can watch how Tiffin grows by comparing her to them.

Ooh, she's gorgeous!

I love her name!! :lol: :lol:

What beautiful eyes and markings!

Carol xx

Thankyou:D

She`s a typical kitten, loves her food & always has a nice full tummy, hence the name!!!:lol: :lol: She already comes to `Tubby`!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Thankyou:D

She`s a typical kitten, loves her food & always has a nice full tummy, hence the name!!!:lol: :lol: She already comes to `Tubby`!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love watching kittens with the "grown up's" :lol:

It's easy having a multi-cat household isn't it? :thumb: and you're never short of lots of cuddles or snuggles either! :D

Carol xx

She's lovely!!!

How many cats do you have?

The black and white cat sat on Tubby's left in the last pic is gorgeous :love:

That`s gizmo:D He`s an absolute menace & into everything, aslong as it involves causing trouble!:roll: :lol: :lol:

I have 9 cats!:oops: I`m as obssessed with them as i am rabbits!:love: :love: :love:

Carol: yes i do find it great living in a multi cat household, I think i must be lucky as other than the odd scuffle they`ve never had any real fights & they all eat, play sleep together etc............ But it can be rather chaotic at feeding time!!!!!

Su.x

Awwwwww! Wow she is so beautiful hun :D

Is it difficult to introduce new cats into the home? Or does it just depend on the cat :lol: I wish we had said we would have one of Smirnoff's brothers when we got her. Im not sure if cats are really social animals but I bet she would have loved some real kitty company, we sit meowing at each other but she knows im not really a cat :oops: :lol:

Back