• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat Ball

most pet shops sell them i think. iw ouldnt buy online bcus they seem so much more expensive, mine r £2.20 from the petshop near me:)

Good luck with your search - they're excellent!! Mine love them, they spend hours chucking them about.

I popped into my local Kennelgate today and in the Cat section, they have treat balls for 75p!! I got one of these type for Monty last year as he kept biting the carrots off the front of the proper bunny treat ball :lol:

Instead of buying a treat ball, I use an empty cardboard salt canister. I don't know what you buy your salt in over there, but ours comes in carboard canisters with a metal pourspout. When we empty one, I just pull off the metal spout and pour a serving of pellets in the little opening. The buns go crazy rolling it around, kicking it, picking it up and shaking it and chucking it about to get the pellets out. It takes a while, keeps them busy and gives them a workout. Eventually they chew through it enough that it needs replaced, but it can be reused for a good number of days if your buns aren't big chewers.

Back