• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French lops

My beautiful boy who's on a bonding holiday at the moment!!

miloe1.jpg

milo4-1.jpg

Milo2.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, They are absolutely gorgeous:love: :love: :love: I would really love one, I think they are so gorgeous.
Sallyx

Here's my gorgeous BB with her little nethie hubbie...
2007_0117Image0055.jpg

and here she is with the dogs

Bigbunny.jpg

I know were not supposed to have favourites, but she is definately the most gorgeous bunny I have ever owned. Not only is she loving and gentle, she can also be stroppy when she wants to, and she knows she only has to turn those big brown eyes in my direction and she'll get whatever she want:D

Here's my gorgeous BB with her little nethie hubbie...
2007_0117Image0055.jpg

and here she is with the dogs

Bigbunny.jpg

I know were not supposed to have favourites, but she is definately the most gorgeous bunny I have ever owned. Not only is she loving and gentle, she can also be stroppy when she wants to, and she knows she only has to turn those big brown eyes in my direction and she'll get whatever she want:D

aww shes bigger than the doggeis!

well heres my big man...my puffalump....Bertie

In his fave position..wed had him 48hrs here!
bertieplayingdead1.jpg

Bif n Bertie on a bonding session last year!

bertienbifgarden.jpg

heres willow aged 12 weeks old..wed had her a few days!
newbunny3.jpg

and heres halloween willow aged 11 months!! and over 5kg!!
Willow5.jpg

Willow3.jpg

aww thanks everyone for the pictures, there is something about them that I really love, It just makes me want one even more now. All of your bunnies are gorgeous:love: :love: :love:
Sallyx

bailey (rest in peace gorgeous) my first frenchie and now I am hooked!

004-1.jpg

jet is 5 months

171.jpg

bluebell is 9 months

001.jpg

Back