• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter PICCIE FEST!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I dont know what it is about this bun but i love him SO much!! Domino has pretty much disowned me since he got his bunwife pebbles, and Jelly is such a bity moody mare that its hard to establish a bond with her... so peanut and me have a special bond

when i pop him on top of the hutch he will push his nose up against my face and he always runs over to me whenever i come into the garden, he loves cuddles and im so scared that once he is with jelly he wont love me anymore, so im making the most of it while i can...so here are some piccies of my gorgeous peanut butter!!! (enjoy donnamt!!lol)

peanutbuttercute.jpg

the day i brought him home

DSCF0038.jpg

posing!

Picture021.jpg

"my ears are bigger than yooooooooooooooooours"

peanutindirt.jpg
"im such a stud"

PeanutButter008.jpg
nose!

sad.jpg

"ims ulking cus mummy made me wear a collar"

DSCF1573.jpg

yesterday

omg i jus realised how FAT he looks, this is hilarious (well its not) but me and my mum think hes so 'lean' i think he was just all spread out, he isnt fat i promise!

sorry for all the piccies i couldnt decide! and sorry if youve seen them before:(:(:(

Last edited:
lol well im rying to bond him and jelly today and all he keeps doing is running over 2 my lap! the little monkey!!

lol i bought one out the psda the other day and my mum went 'well peanuts prettier than them!'

hehehehehe

awwwww i do hope theyll be very happy together.... :D :D

Alvin said if he ever wants a divorce hell give him tips on how to get the marriage annulled.... lololololololol

lol well i jus went out 2 check on them and peanut is hiding in the corner while jelly is sprawled out across the front!! i think hes a bit wary!

You cant talk about divorce on their wedding day..............thats bad luck:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i knowwwww im bad :( but you see if they live happily ever after id feel tooo guilty bunny napping peanut...... i think im obsessed and need a restraining order against me :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

and Alvin never said a word... i was lying *takes myself outside for a public stoning*

i went out to see him this morning and hes cuddle sup next 2 her..awww!!! AND she didnt lunge 4 me!maybe this is what she needed?!

i hope he doesnt start to ignore me like domino does, he proper blanks me now, i picke dhim up 4 the first in about a month yesterday and hes got nearly as big as peanut!!

Back