• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back to the Shed

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Trooper & Lillie have spent the last 4 nights in the conservatory while our neighbours competed for the loudest, brightest, longest firework display award each evening. This morning before leaving for work I decided to put them back in the shed.
First I tried coaxing them back with their breakfast - loudly rattling the pellets in the bowl. It got their interest but they took one look out of the conservatory door to see what was going on and then went back inside :roll:
I had to resort to feeding them in the conservatory and picking them up as they eat, first Trooper - who would have scarpered the moment he saw me pick up Lillie and then second Lillie.
Trooper went to the end of the run and gazed longingly at the open conservatory door. Lillie shot under the hutch in the shed flicking her back feet out as she went. Do you think they will have forgiven me by tonight? :cry:

Mike

Mine r going back out on thursday and i know that they will not be my friend, ive accepted that now...

they will be your friend by tonite tho x

Back