• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Thumper ...hes home .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Old Thumps needs some vibes today folks .....
he is at the vets as i type ...i couldnt take him as im working so he has gone with my sister Tracey.

Hes not doing too good and has lost lots of weight .

have wondered if its his teeth again ...but doubt it as its less than 8 weeks since his last dental:( :(

my poor boy ....:( :( :(

Last edited:
Poor Thumper :(

Lots of nose rubs from me and the bunnies. Im just off to my vets with Zulu now, in for castration but has a runny eye....suspect it may be his teeth too :( .

well Thumper is home . Hes a bit quiet but he came round from GA very well and has been nibbling food .

His mouth is apparently a mess. He has lots of ulcers . He had 3 spurs and it is less than 8 weeks since his last dental .

my poor little man :( am i cruel for keeping on with this :( i cant bear to think of letting him go .:?

when i put him back in with flopsey i expected her to chase him but she didnt she went and washed his face instead :love: :love:

well Thumper is home . Hes a bit quiet but he came round from GA very well and has been nibbling food .

His mouth is apparently a mess. He has lots of ulcers . He had 3 spurs and it is less than 8 weeks since his last dental .

my poor little man :( am i cruel for keeping on with this :( i cant bear to think of letting him go .:?

when i put him back in with flopsey i expected her to chase him but she didnt she went and washed his face instead :love: :love:

Aw, poor Thumper. I am glad he is OK.

You are not cruel, however do you have a vet that can do his teeth without anaesthetic. I am currently taking my Homer every approx 4 weeks and he is fine having it done whilst awake (he only started getting them done in Sept)

Really pleased he is home and eating! :D

Awww, poor babby :cry:

I don't think you are cruel and he will trust you to do your best for him! :)

Awwwwwwww :D :D

I took Liam and Mishy to get their Myxi booster today and was told i need to be careful with Liam's teeth, when she examined them she said that the teeth or jaws (can't remember exactly how she worded it :roll: )are "catching a little" or summat like that! :?

She told me to cut their pellets down and feed more hay! But believe me it is NOT possible to feed more, they eat tonnes of it! :shock:

Back