• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest issue of Rabbiting On..

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
My copy was waiting for me when we got home on Sunday :love:

I recognised 'Shadow' as belonging to someone on here, but I can't remember who :oops: Gorgeous bun though! :love:

Talking of gorgeous buns Tracey, I am missing your gorgeous pair already - thought you might like to see this - such a gentleman that Frankie letting Jenny have first nibble:D
HHFrankieandJenny.jpg
[/IMG]

Awww, what a lovely pic! :love: Frankie is a such a snuggle bun :love:

They have both settled back in quickly here tonight, despite the fireworks. They are missing their giant hutch though... I went out to check on them earlier and definitely got a cold shoulder from Jen :lol:

:lol: :lol: She'll be booking you another holiday:lol: :lol: Glad they settled ok when you got them back, they are welcome anytime:D and Amber and Flo of course. Tried to get a piccie of them but they kept hiding in their igloo:lol:

I got mine last week. Haven't got round rto reading it all yet. I liked the story about group bonding. The article about EC was interesting too!

I noticed too, cant remember the guys name but he posted pics of Shadow not too long ago :D Stunning little bunny x

Back