• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rehome mission again

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
god what am i like! sum1 rugn me asking me if wanted a hutch, its a lovely PAH one..absoutely HUGE bigger than lavendar lodge for £90 ono, 3 weeks old, but i cnt afford it. anyway we get chatting and she has a little grey 4 month old lionhead, that she is going to give away on free ads for free to good home!! well we cnt be having that!! so i have asked for him, i know im still looking for a home 4 scampi but if worse comes 2 worst il take him2 rescue and explain the situation,but i cnt let him go 4 free off thats ite, god knows where the little cutie will end up!

aww good on you im sure you wont have many problems finding a good home for the little grey bun sadly Scampi is suffering from black rabbit syndrum (sp) :cry: :cry: :cry:

yeh. hes such a sweetie i just want sum1 to see him for the darling he is and offer him a home, im getting so attatched seeing him grow up, :(:(:(

dnt know what il do, i love him and i can afford him, i just...wont have much money left at all!!

i must be weird.... both me and the o/h went out with the specific aim to get Alvin.... i though he was adorable jet black.......i really hope you get a home for your little un...and the new addition

same with jelly, i saw her and for sum reason... (haha) fell in love with the stroppy little mare!!

im going to collect him tonight, he is a grey lionhead

are there any rescues closer than briar patch in essex???

yeh theres a few round here that i dont like so i wont take him there. i have room for him here i just cant afford 2 get him neutured i havent got loads of money, so mybe i cud foster him 4 sum1..not sure. have to see what hes like but its trange bcus he has an abolsutely HUGE hutch, so they spent loads money onh im, but they dont want him anymore. poor little guy

well they said i cud pay in installment but i still cnt really afford it. they said they will take £80 4 it and it a bliming nice one. its bigger than lavendar lodge, much deeper and longer! and does cost £160 new.

well they said i cud pay in installment but i still cnt really afford it. they said they will take £80 4 it and it a bliming nice one. its bigger than lavendar lodge, much deeper and longer! and does cost £160 new.

Blimey i wonder if thats the hutch i was after for Petey and Jess, it is really big and solid.....if only:roll:

it doesnt have black mesh it has nromal mesh but the wood isnt as 'red' as the lavendar lodge. its really big.good price too

Last edited:
Yeah sounds like the Birchgrove hutch to me, has built in hay racks on the front and a 2 level bedroom area.

Petey and Jess would Love a big hutch like the Birchgrove, we are going to upgrade their hutch when I bond Twinkle and Timmy as they will move in to Petey and Jessies Lavender Lodge and Pete and Jess will hopefully get a Birchgrove.

Back