• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just lost my guinea pig to fireworks

jesska

Alpha Buck
i dont really want to say much i dont really feel like it,buzz was coming up 4 yrs of age and went to vet at 5.30 before this buns and buzz went all backk into the summer house with lights on and shut all window and some quiet music on so they could here the fireworks, so we tuck milly(dog) to vets came back and he was gone... just like that he lived with our 7 yrs old mr male bun(nickname) and i wasn't expecting buzz to go first, i wounder if mr male feeling lonely tonight

:cry: goodbye my first piggy im gonna to miss your little sqeeks
jess

i know i was only just saying too you that i thought my bun would leave me first, and maybe then piggy could get a friend, he never got to have a friend after all
i hope my old man gunna be ok, were having a cuddle now
xxx

bunnyfotos007-1.jpg

just a little picy of him for you all
bye little man :cry:

i know i wish i knew how it happened. i was only out for a hour at the most if it was the fireworks or maybe it was cold my mum said old age but he was only 4yrs,couldn't of been that. he was the best ever piggy

Aww im so sorry RIP:cry: We had terrible fireworks here and i was so worried about my 4 piggies i hate fireworks:(

aww thank you everyone for all your thoughts, im just a little bit in shock at minute never thought it happen
thank god all them firework have gone now

Back