• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau has just eaten cat biscuits

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: I only left him alone for one second to go and get my slippers :( I dont think he had many because I was really only one minute walking to the next room and back.

Anyone know how dangerous this is? I can call the vet if I need too.

I dont usually leave things like that on the floor when they are in, I was just ijn such a rush bringing him in and I forgot to move Smirnoffs bowl to the hallway :oops:

awwww hun, bless.

hows the bonding going?

sorry i dont know about the cat biscuits though.

xx

Its going great hun :D We are still only doing a few hours a day until I can get a weekend off work :roll: to supervise them outside together. Its going well though and I am sure they are going to be fine together permently, the play times they have together are definetly helping :D x

Beau is in by himself at the moment though becuase of the fireworks, Buu is coming in to join him in a minute :lol: x

Its going great hun :D We are still only doing a few hours a day until I can get a weekend off work :roll: to supervise them outside together. Its going well though and I am sure they are going to be fine together permently, the play times they have together are definetly helping :D x

Beau is in by himself at the moment though becuase of the fireworks, Buu is coming in to join him in a minute :lol: x

awwww great!, get some pics of the darlings for me!

:wave:

Will do ;) Get some pics of your too though :lol: Loads of Blue :love:

ok hun, heres one for starters:

19072007036.jpg

:wave:

Bobby, the incisorless bunny, has eaten Winalot dog biscuit before :?

It didnt do him any harm at all.

i think its a long term effect (more than just nicking the biscuits) that cause the problem... when we first got the demon he headed straight for the dogs dry dog food!! vegetarian my :censored: lol i looked it up on google and it eventually causes liver problems when eaten regulary...... 3 times hes out wit me and got at the dogs food..... and no ill effects :)

Thanks guys :D He didnt finish the bowl off or anything so I am certain he only had a few. He knew he shouldnt be eating them though, the second I walked back in the room he looked so guilty and was watching me as he went back under the table :lol: x

have had to relocate the cat biscuits as barney scoffs the lot - he has never shown any adverse effects from it - apart from wanting more. :shock:

I think one of the biggest isues is its very high in protein and carbs over a long period that would be a recipe for trouble....pardon the pun....

Thanks guys :D He didnt finish the bowl off or anything so I am certain he only had a few. He knew he shouldnt be eating them though, the second I walked back in the room he looked so guilty and was watching me as he went back under the table :lol: x

hehehe i really like that... i know im norty what ya gonna do about it look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back