• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

completely jinxed myself!!!

LittleBunniesRock

Warren Scout
Ever since I discovered that Little bun (or smudge or peanut or smurf- I'm not sure yet ;) ) was not a little girl, I have completely jinxed myself!!! The day after I discovered this (last Thursday) , he and dustbunny started squabbling, mounting, etc etc... basically raising havoc. What does he start last night?? Spraying. I walked to their hutch and picked him up... whoa... I know I need to clean the cage, but give me a break!! IF he had started this earlier, we could have gotten him neutered earlier... Maybe I should just pretend that he's a girl and it might knock a few ideas out of his... I mean, her ;) , head :lol: :lol:

Also, what do you think about the names?? smurf is very cute because he has quite a bit of personality, but dunno if mum will go for it...:roll: OH WELL... she doesn't have to clean out their cage!! :lol: :lol:

Back