• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

did anyone order 1 rabbit to go!!!!! LOL

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Ok here is my mad newbie bun Benji

He seems to have taken to sitting in his hay basket when ever the door opens to his hutch, he stays sitting in the basket and likes to swing out on the door:lol: :lol: before hopping back into his hutch for nose rubs

100_0722.jpg

Rabbit in a basket ready to go!!!!

100_0708.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

100_0705.jpg

Oooo dad yep thats the spot right there, left a bit......Aaaahhhhhhh:lol:

100_0712.jpg

please dad can I have my pellets now?

100_0713.jpg

WOT thats all I get!!!!

100_0710.jpg

come ere Ill get my own food......budge over and let me out!!!

100_0709.jpg

Ssshhhhhh Ive got a secret i want to tell you GIVE ME MORE FOOD!!!!

100_0720.jpg

Aahhhhhh now thats more like it......mmmmm supper time

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(P.S hope you like the piccies Sarah Jane?)

omg i actually have tears in my eyes!

he looks so happy! p.s its clear your hubby likes him hahahaha!

hes got so big!!!!!
yay miss u benji! but i kno youre happy!
oh and seeing as this is a benji piccie thread....here are some of him as a baby so other forum members can see how bootiful he is!!

DSCF1223.jpg

family.jpg

sleepytime.jpg

DSCF1230.jpg

hope you dont mind me adding piccies!!

Of course i dont mind you adding piccies...........i love that photo of him slumped at the foot of the ramp, he looks so cute:lol:

buns021.jpg

relaxing in the garden meeting the family

buns002.jpg

buns012.jpg

thats my Sis Twinkle

buns007.jpg

Thats me and my mum

100_0688.jpg

thats my big Bro Peter, hes really knowledgable about loads a stuff like chewing, and digging and he told me that to be a really good boy and get in mum and dads good books I had to learn certain things, like being cheeky and escaping, coz he said mum thinks its all really funny, but i dunno sounds a bit dodgy to me!

100_0676.jpg

Thats Jessie, my big sis, shes the sensible one and tells me good things like that i mustnt eat my hutch and i hear her telling Pete off sometimes for trying to get me in trouble:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back