• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss back to the vet 05/11

capel

Warren Veteran
She is going back to see Kevin at 4.30 today, so massive vibes needed. I'm hoping he decides that she doesn't need the op.

Hi Hilda :wave: Lots of vibes for the lovely Floss.
Is her eye looking any better ?
I can't see any improvement, but it doesnt seem to be any worse either. Rog thought it seemed a bit better yesterday, but Gordon said this lunchtime that he thought it looked the same.

I've just realised I started a new thread about the trip to thevet in the Pics section by mistake. I'll just cross-post it here to save writing it all over again:D :

DSC03097.jpg

Bournville and I are just back from the vet (mum always takes us there in our bed coz she thinks we'll be happier travelling in something familiar :roll: ). Anyway, I'm happy to say that although the man who tends to stick things in my eye said there's not been as much improvement as he'd hoped, at least nothing looks any worse so he's going to wait another 7 days before he decides whether "more intervention"(whatever that means!!) is needed. I thought maybe mum would be able to stop shoving the horrible medicine in my mouth and eye all the time but I can see her getting the stuff ready now, so it looks as though I have to keep on with it for the time being!! Ah well...

Back