• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Betsy-Magic, new rescue bun :-)

sarahmarshadlam

Warren Scout
Hi, Thought I'd post a piccie of my sisters new rescue bun. She's been bonded with her Buster, and they are soooo close!

Betsy-Magic, was very shy of humans but we've got great results. Now she'll get down for a head rub, grind her teeth and even lick every now and then. She fell asleep while I stroking her yesterday:D

She's so beautiful, here she is!

MyGirl.jpg

There are far worse things in life to be associated with than the prettiest bunnies ever ;)

Thank you for the nice greeting :D You know, now you say it she may be a harlequin! She has all different colours all over, she's such a lovely little girl. I can't believe after a few months she was given away to the rescue centre...
oh well, she is a loved bunny now:)

She is a tri-colour dutch.

Poorly marked so most likely a cross of but definately Tri-colour in there somewhere.

Im slightly obsessed with them :oops: :oops:

Harlequins dont have white markings unless they are magpie (black and white) and the white nose snip and collar comes from a dutch :

This is my tri-colour (a lot of people dont recognise them as a breed which is why many sites dont list them)

11-09-07_1427.jpg

11-09-07_1426.jpg

He is a pure breed.

Back