• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
.. has it changed?? its like a mix now and just as i got Holly to stop getting a messy bum they change the food!

has everyone else had this too - why have they changed it and is it okay to feed?? they seem to love it!

Supreme, the company that makes SS, also makes mix. Perhaps there was a manufacturing mistake? :? I often find bits of mix in my bags of SS.

Amy

it literally has loads of mix and hardly any pellets - its definately the same bag as the one before! it has dried sweetcorn in it and everything!

thing is, i cant get to the shop again until the weekend so they wiull have to eat that all week.. its got seasame seeds in it and other stuff??

i think i may have to borrow friend's excel before the weekend - its very odd...

The bag is defo the same as my other bag of pellets.

Im going to chuck it - will it do them any harm?? i gave them a bowl this morning!!

cant take a pic as at work!!

it also had seed like bird seed :oops:

**** - i hope i haven't poisoned them??

can someone tell me that this is ok?? they had some yesterday morning and dinner time and were fine!

We r not sure what is in the bag so don't want to say whether it will cause harm. you need to return it to where you got it from xx

I'd say that they've prob not been poisoned - as they ate it yesterday and they were fine today. But I'd take the bag back too - to get a new one and also report it to Supreme.

Def wouldn't feed them anymore from that bag though. Just give them lots of hay and their usual veg.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone, i have just phoned the shop and told them to check their other bags!!

poor buns will have to have 5 days of not much food, im going to have to picl out the few pellets that were in the bag!

thanks

Back