• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at the state of poor bunny

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Picture044.jpg

Picture045-1.jpg

Picture046-1.jpg

Sorry my boss come in and I had to close it down, having to type in parts :lol:

It was awful, Scooby had her nose completely ripped off, this was after she come home Sunday Morning from the vets. You can see the marks in the carrier that was all the blood from her nose, from Saturday night. They managed to save her nose ( I take back all the bad things I say about st georges), they didn't think they would be able to and they would have to make a new nose from another part of her.

The fireworks were really bad by me on Saturday, I think it drove my peaceful group into a fight, Pippin did this to her (I think). I went to put them away early, because the fireworks were really bad, Scooby was already sitting downstairs in her hutch, I could tell something was wrong with her, I went to get a torch and she was missing her nose, it hadn't long happened. I put a bit of tissue to try and stop the bleeding but it soaked through, so I raced her straight to the vets. She had to have a massive operation on Saturday night to connect it all again.

My poor Scooby, she ok though now. I have to keep her on her own for a week as apparently one heavy knock and her nose could come off again. She fine in herself quite bright, it's a nice pink twitchy nose, thank god, but it's like a swollen sausage this morning, she's got to go back and have it checked, to make sure the tissue is still alive, but it all seems to be ok and there is blood going to it.

It was horrible finding her with a big hole in her face :cry: :cry: . I've never moaned about the fireworks, but I really think if it wasn't for them it wouldn't of spooked them into this, the kids in the street had been letting off massive air bombs all day, I can't believ it happened, as anyone else had their buns fight because of the fireworks? Scooby is such a sweet lady and she's old she could of done without this, she's fine, quite perky, even if my bank acccount isn't after being at St "rip off" goerges on a saturday night, but to be fair the bills not that bad when you consider what theyy had to do to save her face, I am so very gratefull to them.

Thanks guys, can not believe how quick they can rip each other apart and they're all normally friends. :?

Aww.
Nosey heal vibes! ^^

I'm tempted to show these pictures to Barney... He was such a drama queen when he bumped his nose. Just a bump, that was all... He was flopping out on the ground and pretending to stagger around any everything... Drama queen. :rolleyes: Showing him this might have him put his 'injury' in perspective!

Aww.
Nosey heal vibes! ^^

I'm tempted to show these pictures to Barney... He was such a drama queen when he bumped his nose. Just a bump, that was all... He was flopping out on the ground and pretending to stagger around any everything... Drama queen. :rolleyes: Showing him this might have him put his 'injury' in perspective!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Scooby was quite brave considering, she was even trying to eat her tea with just a big hole in her face, I was like FFS :shock: :lol:

My goodness :shock: Poor little bun :( I hope she gets better soon :D Personally I think fireworks should only be allowed at organised displays...

I so agree, I have really changed my m,ind of fireworks. I think they'd been selling dodgy ones down the local pub, honestly it sounded liek we were at war on Saturday and it started at ten in the morning. :shock:

Back