• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

house proud bunny??

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
lol i go out 2 peanuts hutch this morning and hes pulled his litter tray into the main hutch area, tipped out his 2 food bowls,(one for fresh and one for pellets) put the bowls into the litter tray and then put his 2 toys int here aswell?!?!?!

lol he then pushed the litter tray up against the other wall...was he bored?!

weirrrrd

:lol: :lol: Mine do that sometimes, I think there helping with the cleaning and tidying up:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lily doe sthis loads too!
She 'tidy's' her pen and puts her toys in her hay bowl :lol:
If tyou take them out she puts them right back :lol: she certainly knows what she wants!

Jaynie does the opposite! We put all her toys and things under the TV cabinet and she spends all evening digging them out again. Takes about 50 seconds to get most of it then the rest of evening trying to reach those things right at the back. :lol:

She shows no inclination to put any of it away again though :lol:

Maria x

Jaynie does the opposite! We put all her toys and things under the TV cabinet and she spends all evening digging them out again. Takes about 50 seconds to get most of it then the rest of evening trying to reach those things right at the back. :lol:

She shows no inclination to put any of it away again though :lol:

Maria x

Nushka does that! I put all the buns toys in a pet bed under the TV, as soon as I do she throws them all out and then tips the bed upside down :lol: :lol: She also moves my swing bin in the kitchen - for some reason she doesn't like it in the corner so moves it away from the wall :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

thought id ask this rather than make another post, the past few days, perhaps a week, when i pick him up (it doesnt bother him) i troke his head, and he pulls his head back and it looks really weird, but he closes his eyes...i assuming its cus hes enjoying it??

Back