• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maddie's new cage :)

*Michaela*

Alpha Buck
002.jpg

016.jpg

What do you think? I was able to get NIC grids from B&Q. :)

Thanks. :D I wanted to go bigger, but mum thought that was big enough. :roll: ;)

It's kinda difficult to get them from B&Q, but they've just become a live product there, so it should be easier. Even if they don't have them in store, you can order them in (that's what I had to do). I can give the product code to anyone if they needed it. :)

Wow that looks great, how much are the grids? I'm in the process of working out how to build Hugo an indoor house & don't really know where to start, but your setup looks fab :D

Thank you! :D

They charged me £22 for a box of 24 grids, but a friend off another forum got them for £10 a box, I'm not sure which price you'd be charged. Either way is much cheaper than off Robert May. I bought 3 boxes but only used two so I might take the other box back, not sure yet. It could come in useful again.

I would definitely advise them - I used to have a dog crate for her, but I just didn't like it at all, so she was free roaming in my room for a while until I could get grids.

And they will fit into and size/shape of room. I'm a mod on an largely US forum where they are widely available, and people have come up with some great designs. :thumb:

Thank you. :) Yep it's plenty big, just a shame my mum won't allow me to have Ebony inside too to share the space. :cry:

Wow, you must have the patience of a saint to have put those grids together like that!! :lol:

I have them for the piggies but lost my patience when I tried to make it 2 tier cos it kept falling apart:?

That's great news that B&Q are getting them in. How many connectors do you get in a pack?

:lol: I've noticed a lot of people saying they found the connectors hard to work with, I really didn't though, they went in easy. :) I reinforced them all with cable ties, but the door has to be joined with just cable ties - that was a nightmare. :p

I'm not sure how many were in a pack...was a good amount though - I have maybe 6 left over from two boxes after I'd finished, and I used a lot. :)

Hi that looks great! Fantastic idea :) . Do you have the part code for the grids as I cant find them on the B&Q website? Are they just called NIC grids as I cant find them on the internet?

Back