• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I put them together?

petticoat74

Alpha Buck
As you know I now have eight rabbits...:D Chester and Sadie are both neutered and I bonded them years ago... I am going to bond Pixie and Jett (fingers crossed) and Luna and Benjamin (also fingers crossed!) that leaves Raff my 7 year old widower who lost his wife-bun last year, and my blue Rex Isabelle, who is 2 years in february... now I was thinking... early next year could I try bonding them:? Or should I just adopt two other buns, an old lady for Raff and a young male Rex for the Izzy?!!:lol: What do you think?

im not sure, but personally i wouldnt bond 2 rabbits with such a huge age difference, bcus iw ouldnt like th eyounger one to pine when they had passed on. But i wouldnt say its not worth doing, if you want to:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you not do Raffles & Izzy this year?

I expect they'd get on, Izzy might be too boisterious for Raffles though :?

She is due for speying in next few weeks... want to give her plenty of time to get over it... my Raff has always been a laid back dude... his wife Molly used to jump all over him... I just not sure what to do TBH...:?

I would bond them, ive never had problems with bonding old buns with youngsters :D
Give her 2 weeks after her spay and give it a go ;)

Back