• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Rosie's Gotcha Day!

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
Three years ago today, my O/H drove all the way to the Scottish SPCA centre in Dundee to collect Rosie, who we'd seen on Rabbit Rehome and visited the previous week.

She captured our hearts from the very beginning and little did we know just how much pleasure she would bring into our lives :love:

As she was a stray, we've no idea when her birthday is, so we do like to celebrate today :D

So, Happy Gotcha Day, Rosie :love:

Thanks everyone :wave:

Yippee - happy 'birthday' Rosie! :) How old do you think she is?

Well, not really sure - they thought she was maybe around 1 to 1.5 years when we got her, but maybe older, so I reckon she's about 4 or 5. But no idea really! :lol:

Did she get a prezzie?

Well, there will be an order going in to the Hay Experts later this week, so I'll get her a new vine ball then. Oh dear, I'm a bad bunny mum :oops: :lol:

What she did get this morning was her nails clipped, which she was not very chuffed about - it's just not the done thing to have a pedicure on your gotcha day! :lol:

Back