• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie & Her Kittens! 4 Weeks Old & Walking!

For the cat lovers amongst us, here's the weekly update of Millie & her kittens! I can't believe they're walking already! They're also starting to play fight too rough and tumble with the toys! :lol:

I sadly lost "Little Diddly" this week, she was the very smallest of the litter, and despite meds and lots of nursing, she didn't make it :cry: She had become my little star, and it was very hard indeed losing her :(

Well, here's the photos:-

Here's the proud mum; Millie, having a well deserved chin rub!

DSC00021.jpg

Gemma H's baby "Teddy":

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

Here's big fluffy "Gobbie":

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Little "Ellie" has a bit of a weepy eye at the moment, so she's not very photogenic, hopefully it should be back to normal in the next couple of days, it's currently being bathed several times a day and is looking a lot better already.

Here's a few group photos!:

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

Hope you like them!

Carol xx

Last edited:
they are lovely!if i kidnapped them and swapped them for normal moggies would you notice?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your lovely comments everyone :wave:

Their eyes should turn to copper over the next couple of weeks, instead of their baby blue eyes!

If you try and swap them during the night, when I haven't got my contact lenses in, you could probably swap them for some sheep and I wouldn't notice! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

although I have never been a cat person, the pictures of your kittens, and cat over the weeks are slowly changing my opinion. They are absolutely gorgeous, real stunners:love: :love: :love:
Sallyx

:lol: :lol: :lol: You'll have to get past Toby my hulk of a Chocolate Labrador first! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooh, I know what you mean, to be honest, I'd always been a dog person! I got my first British Shorthaired cat in my thirties, and I became hooked! They are indoor cats, so I don't have to worry about them not coming home, or bringing little presents for me. I love them all to bits, and I wouldn't be without any of them. Infact, I don't know how I ever managed without them!

Carol xx

I've noticed them before! Absolutely stunning! I've always fancied a Lilac! ;) I have a blue creaml called Maddie, she's a real rascal!

The other British I have, are Blue, Cream and Black. Brilliant personalities, I don't know what I'd do without them!

Carol xx

I've noticed them before! Absolutely stunning! I've always fancied a Lilac! ;) I have a blue creaml called Maddie, she's a real rascal!

The other British I have, are Blue, Cream and Black. Brilliant personalities, I don't know what I'd do without them!

Carol xx

Must be in the colour genes then as Kia is a rascal too! Tara is much more of a lady - more placid. I've always fancied a cream or a silver tabby - beautiful.

I know, they are such good company aren't they and such a laugh - huge personalities. Do you have any more piccies? If you pm me your email address I could send you some piccies of mine (don't want to bore everyone on here!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back