• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch and Zoozone cage - free to good home

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
Not sure if this is the right place to post, so apologies if its not.

I have 1 4ft rabbit hutch that has always been kept indoors and 1 Zoozone cage that I no longer need. So, if anyone would like them then they are ' Free To Good Home '

I would ideally like these items to go a rescue, but anyone who is interested is welcome to them. I did try to donate them to local rescues around her, but no-one was willing to come and collect them :? I must state quite clearly also that the rabbit hutch is only a 4ft hutch and is NOT suitable as permanent living accomodation. I have used it as a hospital hutch for small buns and also as a bed - my lot are house buns and have free - range of most of the house, so I put rugs and blankets in it for them to lounge around in it.

Anyway, if anyone has need of them please PM me.
Taz

i would never say no to a free hutch but a) i'm only a small rescue so someone running a larger rescue may be more worthy b) i'm near leeds :D

I'm just considering buying a Zoozone for my new hamster, shame your so far away. I'm sure someone can find a use for it.:D

Back