• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy ending for sparky

honey

Alpha Buck
i haven't posted much this year but in may sparky came to live here :D . i saw him as "asbeau" http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=84015&highlight=asbeau

last week he went to stay with janice ARC and is now living happily with misty who was a beautiful bunny that ARC had recently had in :D these are a few pictures i took today :D

sparkymisty1.jpg

sparkymisty2.jpg

sparkymisty3.jpg

a big thankyou to janice for having him and to alice for taking him in and trusting us to adopt him :D

Aha, this is the mystery bunny that Janice had last week!! :D They are a beautiful pair.

:D Sparky is a lovely bun, he definately has moved on a lot since February and reading what was posted by Alice it is hard to believe that this is the same rabbit which was mentioned in the post. Yes Sparky growls when new food was put in, however it was not helped by the accomodation I was using where I had to put food in from above his head. I think from a different angle this would not have happened so much. He was not even bothered when I had another pair of rabbits being paired up indoors as well as Sparky and Misty.

It is so nice to see them happy in their new home. Thank you for trusting me to pair him up and find him a friend.

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to see Sparky with his wifelet. She is such a gorgeous bunny and I echo thanks to Janice for finding him, and bonding him with, such a super bunny.

I am sure if Sparky was still here he would not have moved on as much as he has. Sadly, in rescue's, we are unable to give these special bunnies the time and patient care they need. Anghared and Paul have worked so hard to gain his trust and to heal him. Thank you for never giving up on him.

Alice

Ahh I knew it was Sparky who was being paired up ;) I love this little guy he's so gorgeous :love: :D

Last edited:
I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to see Sparky with his wifelet. She is such a gorgeous bunny and I echo thanks to Janice for finding him, and bonding him with, such a super bunny.

I am sure if Sparky was still here he would not have moved on as much as he has. Sadly, in rescue's, we are unable to give these special bunnies the time and patient care they need. Anghared and Paul have worked so hard to gain his trust and to heal him. Thank you for never giving up on him.

Alice

So glad for Sparky that he has a lovely future ahead of him with such a lovely family and a lovely wife.

It is SO fantastic to see him happily paired up with a gorgeous wife, and settling in to a loving, happy, trusting life. He is SUCH a handsome boy.....I am so happy that he has found the life that he deserves!!!!!:D :D :D

:D So pleased that there's a happy ending here. Amongst all the horror stories, iit's heartwarming to read when people go to such lengths and allow these adorable creatures to be just that :D

Back