• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH has just shocked me ref bunnies!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my god... he has just emailed me at work and is doing house work, ordinarily that would be the shocking part. However the email contained this which has nearly hospitalised me with shock

"hung some washing out and the little rabbits got all excited and started backflipping around their hutch- i stroked them and they were actually pretty cute :)"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I sent him one back asking if he was ok and he replied

"yeah am finebabe- bit tired but other than that ok

you?

they were going nuts those little rabbits- and they let me stroke them without running away :)"

I literally cannot believe it. He calls Caramel "fat rabbit" and "Lily B****** rabbit". Sandy he refers to as "dopey rabbit" and now he is actually saying that he likes them? OMG?! He has his mates over last night and one of them was staring at the babies with a look of love on his face for ages. :lol:

:lol: :lol: It's amazing the effect babies bunnies can have on full grown men, now if that isn't a good reason to join the failed fosterers club I don't know what is :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: It's amazing the effect babies bunnies can have on full grown men, now if that isn't a good reason to join the failed fosterers club I don't know what is :lol: :lol:

I am trying so hard not to let myself do that. I am thrilled that i rehomed Blake and Tuppence....its so rewarding and means you have space for more buns in need... but oh boy these babies.... :love:

Mind you I was in love with Blake and Tuppence ...

*dancing and singing into thread* "Damien loves the rabbits, Damien loves the rabbits!"

Oooh I should set up a camera and try and see how daft he gets with them when I am not there!

Lol, I'm glad that all of the men I've been out with are animal lovers anyway - I don't think I'd have a future with someone who called my bunnies (or any of my pets) those names!!

Lol, I'm glad that all of the men I've been out with are animal lovers anyway - I don't think I'd have a future with someone who called my bunnies (or any of my pets) those names!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: He adores the cats and treats them fantastically and he would never do anything awful to the buns, but he thinks it is funny to wind me up I reckon!

Well, just got home from work and he went "come and see them, I have just been stroking them".... then he had his head in the hutch scratching behind Flyn's ear and going "awwww you like that" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pass the wine please someone :shock: :D

Well, just got home from work and he went "come and see them, I have just been stroking them".... then he had his head in the hutch scratching behind Flyn's ear and going "awwww you like that" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pass the wine please someone :shock: :D

rotf... sooooooooooooooooooo impressed.... looks like its your hubby thats gonna join the failed fosterers club :lol: :lol:

Back